CUMTB

The Intensive English Communication Program (IECP) at The Pennsylvania State University welcomes China University of Mining & Technology in Beijing (CUMTB) faculty members from July 27th-August 13th for instruction in English language, pedagogy in EFL, and American culture.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

First Week of Class

Hello Everyone! I enjoyed meeting with you this past week and sharing ideas about language teaching and technology with you all. I have received most of your blog addresses via email, but am still missing a few. Please send me your blog address if you haven't done so yet. All of the blog addresses that I have received have been added below according to group color.

Also, now that most of you have your class blogs up and running, I encourage you to read each other's posts and leave comments for each other. This way, we can continue our dialogue and learning outside of class. Hope you all had a wonderful time in Pittsburgh, and I look forward to working with you next week!

4 comments:

  1. i enjoy your class too. It's really eye-opening. I hope to share my future intercultural communication blog with you. It'll be great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your blog when it is up and running!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nikki. We dine with Michelle after the class observation and she tells us it is you who has mangaged to organize all the class observation programs. What a great job you have done! We'd like to express our sincere gratitude for what you have done to enrich our training program here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Cindy. I hope that all of the observations and other presentations and meetings will add to what you all take away from this experience :-)

    ReplyDelete